Among the key benefits:
- In-depth analysis of copyright law with a focus on the changing landscape, including the legislative amendments and recent cases.
- Practical advice from experienced counsel.
- An opportunity to interact daily with some of the top copyright lawyers in Canada.
*This course is offered in partnership with the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC).
- Learn how to protect and enforce copyright.
- Navigate through key copyright issues in the digital media and information technology.
- Gain in-depth knowledge on copyright in information technology.
- Explore practical applications of copyright in a variety of business settings including entertainment and publishing.
This course is part of the IPIC-McGill Summer Program in Intellectual Property.