DescriptionThis workshop is designed for students with an elementary knowledge of French.
Topics CoveredClasses will provide instruction in listening and speaking at a low intermediate level. Workshop content, which includes grammatical structures, phonetics, thematic vocabulary, functional expressions and strategies, is aimed at helping students consolidate the communicative and linguistic skills required to operate in various daily work-related situations.
Learning OutcomesBy the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Use general and semi-specialized vocabulary specific to daily work-related topics;
- Ask and answer a variety of questions related to workplace contexts;
- Produce a variety of simple oral messages in partly predictable settings;
- Give detailed information on work-related issues;
- Speak concisely about past and future events;
- Interact with French speakers within daily work-related situations;
- Understand the general meaning of oral exchanges in partly predictable contexts.
Who Should Attend?
- Healthcare workers and/or students