This practical and interactive workshop addresses key organizational and human aspects of change at the heart of business transformation. It is designed for business professionals, project managers, continuous improvement leaders, change practitioners or any professional who wants to better understand the human dynamics while implementing any transformational change initiative.
The workshop will demonstrate how to effectively integrate key change management activities and milestones within the overall business transformation initiatives to achieve maximum results.
- Introduction to transformation and change management
- YOU as an instrument of change
- Personal and organizational changes and behavioural impacts
- Team dynamics
- Dealing with resistance
- Integrated approach to business transformation initiatives and change management
- Real-world stories, cases and reflections to integrate learning
Upon completion of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Explain the drivers of business transformation
- Appreciate how organizations and individuals are impacted by change
- Explain integrated change management principles and approach to support individuals and organizations
- Apply practical tips to reduce risk through understanding of emotional transition patterns
- Use a practical ‘toolbox’ of best practices to implement change
Who Should Attend?
- Business Leaders, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Digital Transformation leaders, Risk Management professionals, Change Management practitioners, Business Relationship managers, HR professionals.
Course Fee: $245
Duration (hours): 3
Discounts: McGill alumni and current students, as well as corporate groups of 3 or more participants, benefit from a 15% discount.