Led by an expert practitioner, this keystone course covers the vital tools, processes, and best practices of management consultants. It’s everything you need to launch a rewarding career with unlimited opportunities.
Featured topics include:
- Responsibilities of the management consulting profession
- What makes an effective management consultant
- How to apply the consulting process and tools
- Trends in management consulting
- The range and scope of management consulting practices
- Developing and maintaining client relations
- Producing written and oral report
The course is designed to enable you to:
- Evaluate and improve organizational performance using processes adopted by the Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC-Canada)
- Resolve problems and provide recommendations
- Adhere to the standards required for professional management consultants
- Work as part of a consulting team
This course is recognized by the Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC-Canada). It fulfills the education requirements for the Certified Management Consultant designation.
This course is recognized by l'Ordre des Administrateurs Agrées (AdmA) and can be added to the member’s portfolio in the Portail Adm.A. Adm.A. members benefit from a reduced rate.