Quality Systems Auditors ensure an organization’s processes are effective and compliant; they are required to possess knowledge and skills to ensure consistent and repeatable outcomes throughout the audit process.
With this workshop, you will gain a comprehensive overview of the steps involved in the audit process.
This workshop is one of the Four-Part Skills Development Series.
• Preparing an audit program
• Developing and validating checklists
• Understanding risk management as a component of the audit process
• Addressing common quality assurance issues
• Scheduling and planning audits
• Analyzing evidence and applying audit evaluation methods
• Preparing audit reports and developing corrective action plans
• Improving audit performance
This workshop is designed for aviation operational personnel with little or no auditing experience; experienced personnel who wish to become internal operational auditors; and operational managers who would like to understand the added value that an internal audit can bring to their daily functions.