This Exemption by Examination test applies to the following programs:
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Applied Finance
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Management
- Certificate in Software Development
The following textbook is used in the current semester, and is available in the McGill Library:
Book Title: Mathematical Tools for Management Professionals, Custom Edition Publisher: Pearson Learning Solutions ISBN: 9781323344769
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Systems of Linear Equations and Matrices
Mathematics of Finance
Counting and Probability
The results of the test are valid for one year.
The School reserves the right to re-schedule test dates.
- You must have applied and/or been admitted to a CPD program
- Students are not eligible to take the Exemption by Examination test if they are registered, did not receive a passing grade, or have already attempted the course (a grade of W is considered as having attempted the course). In this case students are required to take the course
- Students are not eligible to write an Exemption by Examination test for a course that has been assigned as a "Qualifying Course"
- You must have been officially exempted from the pre-requisite course CMSC 000 Foundations of Mathematics prior to being eligible to write the Exemption by Examination test