Les candidats qui n’ont pas les antécédents scolaires requis, mais qui croient avoir les connaissances nécessaires relativement à un cours associé ou préalable à un programme offert par l’unité du Développement de carrière et perfectionnement professionnel peuvent passer un examen d’exemption.
Cet examen d’exemption s’applique aux programmes suivants :
- Diplôme en finance appliquée
- Diplôme en comptabilité
- Diplôme en gestion
Plan de cours
The following textbook is used in the current semester, and is available in the McGill Library:
Book Title: Business Economics: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition ISBN: 978-0- 9695506-2-4
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Economics
- Chapter 2: Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3: The Market Mechanism and Price and Output Determination
- Chapter 3: Demand Analysis, Elasticity and Applications
- Chapter 4 and 5: Production Principles, Productivity Measurement, Costs of Production & Cost Relationships
- Chapter 6: Managerial Decision-Making Rules: Break-Even Analysis, Profit Max., Loss Min., Contribution Margin
- Chapter 7: The Measurement and Interpretation of Macroeconomic Activity: GDP, Unemployment, Inflation & Growth
- Chapter 7: Indicators of Macroeconomic Performance: Standard of Living, Productivity Growth & Saving and Investment
- Chapter 8: Short-term Determinants of Aggregate Economic Activity: Output, Employment, Income & Prices
- Chapter 9 and 11: Algebraic Determination of National Income and Stabilization Policies: Fiscal Policy, Budget Balance, Public Debt & Debt/GDP Ratio
- Chapter 10: Money, Financial Markets, Interest Rate Determination, Central Banking
The results of the test are valid for one year.
The School reserves the right to re-schedule test dates.
- You must have applied and/or been admitted to a CPD program
- Students are not eligible to take the Exemption by Examination test if they are registered, did not receive a passing grade, or have already attempted the course (a grade of W is considered as having attempted the course). In this case students are required to take the course
- Students are not eligible to write an Exemption by Examination test for a course that has been assigned as a "Qualifying Course"