McGill’s Combined Career Workshop are tailored to guide your career transition in the local labour market.
This combined workshop includes the Newcomer Series and the Job Search Series and will discuss CV and cover letters, interview skills, Canadian workplace culture, Quebec labour standards, current job market prospects, and more.
The series includes:
- My Career Roadmap & Resources
- Labour Market Prospects in Quebec
- Education, Healthcare & Accreditation Systems in Quebec
- Quebec Labour Standards
- My Occupation Here & Now: Let’s Get the Complete Picture
- The Canadian Workplace: Communication & Culture(s): Parts 1 & 2
- Clarifying my Value Proposition: the Unique Fit of Your Story
- My Networking Skills: LinkedIn, Cocktails & Personal Introductions
- My CV & Cover Letters (online & in-person review)
- Interview Skills in Practice : Parts 1 & 2
Register for the full series and benefit from complementary individual meetings with our Career & Transition Advisor to provide you with personalized coaching and assistance!
“It’s something to help me advance in my career. It’s already helped my confidence, and my interview skills are stronger.”
- Carina Lucen
Labour Market Workshops