Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Practice your French language skills and explore all that Montreal has to offer.
Experience an unforgettable summer in beautiful Montreal, Canada - the second-largest French-speaking city in the world and named the world's best city for students in 2017!
This is a total immersion program in which you will practice your French all day, every day.
The program includes:
- Stay in student residences next to McGill's downtown campus
- Facilities include a gym, pool, game room, laundry facilities, and movie lounge
- All meals are included
Total French Immersion
- Language classes with expert instructors
- Around-the-clock practice with friendly French language monitors, including during meals
- Weekly pronunciation workshops
- Cultural trips exploring the city of Montreal
- Evening social events
- Day trip to Quebec City
- Classmates that become lifelong friends
- All in French!
Learning OutcomesThe program is designed to enable you to:
- Improve your French language and communication skills
- Explore the city of Montreal
- Learn about Canadian and Quebecois culture
- Gain confidence communicating in French
Contact InformationEffie Dracopoulos, Associate Director
Language and Intercultural Communication
McGill University School of Continuing Studies
Tel: 514-398-1201 or 514-398-3264
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org