Learn proven time management tools, techniques, and tips that will help you to reduce personal stress and increase productivity and efficiency in your workplace and personal lives.
This workshop will help you to identify various challenges in managing time. It will allow you to learn and practice techniques to help you attain more effective time management skills, in order to be able to direct your focus and energy towards activities that will allow you to achieve professional and personal goals.
Time Management Overview
- Pitfalls of poor time management
- Benefits of effective time management
- Goal setting
- Realistic planning
Work Prioritization and Efficiency
- Effective scheduling
- Work compartmentalization
- Handling interruptions
- Decisive delegation
Time Management Tools and Techniques
- Effective meetings and agenda
- Concise daily to-do lists
- E-mail management (guidelines/rules)
- Calendar management (appointments)
- Task management (color coding)
Personal Time Management
- Personal Energy and style
- Stress management
- Multitasking (with limits)
- Rapid decision making
Learning OutcomesThe workshop is designed to enable you to:
- identity various challenges in managing time;
- practice techniques that will help achieve a more effective use of time;
- reduce personal stress and increase productivity;
- direct focus and energy towards activities that will allow you to achieve professional and personal goals.
Course Fee: $895
Duration (hours): 14
Discounts: McGill alumni and current students, as well as corporate groups of 3 or more participants, benefit from a 15% discount.