Organizational transformations are no longer one-time efforts; they are a new norm for almost every industry, regardless of company size. Become an agent of continuous transformation and support the transition of your organization towards a Continuous Transformation Model.
According to McKinsey & Company, two out of three organizational transformations are failing today. Often, organizations blame internal culture and lack of employee competencies whereas half of the failures start at the strategic level. To cope with this reality, organizations need to transition from silo-driven efforts and initiatives to a Continuous Transformation Model to decrease wasted investments and efforts.
This practical workshop will examine the different elements constituting an organizational transformation. It will explore the shortcomings and the root causes of failures, as well as introducing the Continuous Transformation Model, which can be applied to increase the success rate in an organization’s transformation journey.
- What is a Continuous Transformation Model
- Transition into a Continuous Transformation Model
- Assessing the Transformation Pillars as a prerequisite to major investments
- Aligning Strategy to Execution and Value Realization
- Portfolio Management and Governance
- Change Management and identification of resistance
- Creating a Continuous Improvement Environment
- True Customer Experience Management
- Omni-channel Strategy
- Going Digital
Upon completion of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Understand how to assess the transformation pillars in your organization prior to major investments
- Align strategy to execution and value realization in a scientific manner
- Quantify the value gained by an organization with every dollar spent on transformation
- Identify and manage resistance to change
- Identify the gaps and define the elements needed to establish a Continuous Transformation Model in your organization.
- Increase the success rate of your transformation efforts
- Create a continuous improvement environment in your organization
Who Should Attend?
- Executives & Senior Managers
- Transformation Leaders
- Transformation Experts
- Innovation Leaders & Experts
- Transformation Office Professionals
- PMO Professionals
- Portfolio Managers
- Change Management Professionals
- Process & Business Architects
- Continuous Improvement Professionals (Lean-Six Sigma)
- Project Managers & Business Analysts
- Agile Experts
- Enterprise Architects
Course Fee: $595
Duration (hours): 7
Discounts: McGill alumni and current students, as well as corporate groups of 3 or more participants, benefit from a 15% discount.