We will take a systematic approach to deconstructing your customer's journey from pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase.
By using a combination of empathy and data, we will identify methods to optimize the experience. Case studies, exercises, and lecture may be used to assist all participants to sharpen their skills and apply best practices. This is an active workshop!
- The importance of the customer journey
- Channels and touch points
- Mapping steps in the customer journey
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Articulate the benefits of mapping the customer experience
- Identify the major phases and touchpoints a customer goes through with respect to a brand
- Practice creating a customer journey map
- Learn how to make a customer journey actionable
- Learn how to apply the same techniques to employee and partner/vendor journeys
Course Fee: $595
Duration (hours): 7
Discounts: McGill alumni and current students, as well as corporate groups of 3 or more participants, benefit from a 15% discount.