This series of coaching workshops provides a lean and coherent approach to CFA® Level II exam preparation that will keep you motivated and on track, and provide strategies for increasing your chances of passing the exam.
The focus is on getting you in the right mindframe for the CFA® Level II exam “study marathon”; on monitoring your exam preparation progress; and on troubleshooting any difficulties with the exam material. Through a personalized approach to self-study and extensive use of quizzes composed of exam-style questions, you will be coached on what you need to do to be well prepared.
Participants are expected to review Wiley’s Level II CFA® Program Self-Study material for the scheduled topic before each coaching session (including videos, study notes, and quizzes), during which discussions will clarify and improve their understanding of both the concepts underpinning exam questions and the rationale for solving them.
- CFA® Level II Curriculum topics (sequentially):
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Fixed-Income Investments
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management
- Study methods and exam preparation techniques: approach, motivation, discipline, resilience.
Upon completion of this series of workshops, participants should be able to:
- Understand the underlying concepts and retrieve such concepts under high-pressure exam conditions for every topic in the CFA® Level II Curriculum.
- Read CFA® Level II Exam questions objectively and answer them correctly within the 1 ½ minutes per question allotted during the exam.
Who Should Attend?Individuals who are planning to write the CFA® Level II examination (offered by the CFA Institute) .
Discounts: McGill alumni and current students, as well as corporate groups of 3 or more participants, benefit from a 15% discount.