DescriptionThis workshop is designed for advanced French language level participants.
Classes will include the study of specialized vocabulary & expressions for healthcare purposes, grammatical structures in context and strategies to improve on communication skills specific to this level. The classes focus on the application of advanced language notions through situational role-play to develop and consolidate aural and oral communicative skills related to work-related contexts.
NotesBy the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Apply specialized vocabulary & expressions;
- Ask varied and complex questions related to professional exchanges;
- Respond to high & low frequency language dynamics in healthcare settings;
- Communicate with clarity and precision in predictable and unpredictable work-related contexts;
- Interact with native speakers in various work-related situations.
Who Should Attend?
- Healthcare workers and/or students