Upon completion of this program, you should be able to:
- Evaluate and select the appropriate algorithm or model to solve an Al problem
- Analyze errors and design strategies to solve them
- Integrate recent advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence in the data analysis process
- Apply advanced strategies and methods to optimize machine learning models
- Design and construct software systems that implement machine learning models and artificial intelligence algorithms.
Who Should Attend
Professionals who have already completed McGill's School of Continuing Studies Professional Development Certificate in Data Science and Machine Learning and who are seeking to take their machine learning skills to the next level. Software developers with prior experience in data science, machine learning and strong programming skills in Python.