The Professional Development Certificate in Project Management program aims to equip professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage projects of various nature and scale successfully, and provides an opportunity to apply project management methodologies and tools in practice by engaging in community-based projects. The program is fully aligned with the industry standard, the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
This program is offered in English and must be completed within 2 years.
Advance your career by developing the critical competencies you need to become a successful project leader!
The program is designed to enable you to:
- Guide a project of any size to completion
- Apply proven project management tools, techniques, and best practices
- Lead a project team
- Manage diverse expectations and stakeholder relationships
- Recover troubled projects
- Become eligible to apply for Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exams