This program is offered in-person and online.
Shape your business or organization by turning insights obtained from data analysis into actionable business outcomes and strategies!
This program is designed to enable you to:
- Develop essential data literacy and analytical mindset
- Appreciate the role data science and analytics play in various contexts and industries
- Ask the right questions and understand how data analysis is used to drive business decisions
- Describe the complete data analytics cycle
- Explain key elements of data strategy
- Understand data governance and compliance
- Structure and lead a data analytics team
- Implement data-driven approach to various areas of business activities
- Develop innovative business solutions using data insights
- Effectively communicate data insights by using data visualization and storytelling tools and techniques
- Microsoft Excel
- IBM Watson
Once registered for courses, students get free access to DataCamp for 6 months.
- Solid quantitative and business background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other data analysis tools
Who Should Attend
Business leaders and managers who are seeking to acquire and apply practical data analytics knowledge and skills required to support data-driven business decision making